Our technicians are fully trained in servicing and maintenance of weighing equipment. They all have their own company vehicle and are contactable for urgent service if required. All electronic repairs are carried out in our Sydney workshop to guarantee a fast repair time for any major electronic repairs. We carry a full range of spare parts to suit most weighing equipment in our Sydney office at all times.
We are a leader in the scale industry and have extensive experience in service, maintenance, repair, verification and certification of all types of weighing equipment and Weighbridge Software Management Systems.
Our mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations by providing the very best in weighing solutions, excelling in the delivery of these solutions and being second to none for customer service. “We are dedicated to Excellence in Weighing, Excellence in Delivery and Excellence in Service”.
Located in Sydney and Newcastle areas, we provide a full 24 hour, 7 day a week service, after sales service and support. We pride ourselves on the quality of the service we deliver.
“Excellence in Weighing” refers to our technical excellence in the products and services we provide to our customers. We achieve “Excellence in Weighing” through
1. Being a “complete service” weighing company providing weighing solutions and services across a broad range of industries and weighing technologies. These technologies include weighbridges, belt weighers, retail scales, medical scales, high precision laboratory balances and weighbridge software management systems and development.
2. Designing and manufacturing weighbridges, platform scales and other industrial weighing equipment specifically for the Australian market.
3. Designing and developing innovated software solutions for a broad range weighing applications, from weighbridge applications to laboratory applications.
4. Establishing strong relationships with global partners and using our 300 years of combined experience to bring the very latest weighing technology to our customers in Australia.
5. Investing in specialised testing equipment such as the “GrandRidge” high capacity testing machine, and high precision mass comparators. Our test equipment is second to none to provide low tolerance calibration scale reports.
6. Maintaining third party accredited quality systems through NATA and other registered organisations.
“Excellence in Delivery” refers to our commitment to delivering weighing products and services to our customers in a professional, courteous and safety conscious manner, that enhances the customer experience in dealing with NWS NUWEIGH. We provide “Excellence in Delivery” through
1. Our commitment to safety.
2. Respecting the environment.
3. Adhering to our customer’s policies, rules and regulations.
4. Keeping our customers informed through high communication channels.
5. Working with our customers to get the job done.
6. Arriving on time, every time.
7. Presenting ourselves and our equipment in a professional manner.
8. Following internal quality procedures such as the “NUWEIGH 1 Quality” principle.
9. Doing it right, the first time. Not taking shortcuts.
“Excellence in Service” has been the cornerstone of the company’s success since its inception. Service has built our company and remains the single most important discipline in our business. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service in every area of our business from our sales and service staff to our administration and management team. We achieve “Excellence in Service” by
1. Communicating with our customers.
2. Listening to our customers.
3. Always dealing with our customers in a courteous and respectful manner.
4. Having reception staff receive customer phone enquiries.
5. Maintaining high-quality backend IT systems.
6. A real person answering our telephones every time they ring.
7. Providing a 24-hour 7 day a week service.